Tuesday 25 July 2017

Gluten Free Vegan "Vegemite"

Should really call it Sesamemite because it has sesame flavour due to the tahini. I really liked this recipe though. It doesn't taste exactly like Vegemite but is very pleasant and I think I will add less soy next time and more coconut aminos. I found it a bit too salty. Recipe from Unconventional Baker.


Gluten Free Vegan "Vegemite"

Ingredients

½ cup black tahini sesame butter
4 tbsp tamari (I used half tamari and half braggs/coconuts liquid aminos)
3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes


Method

Place all ingredients in a blender and process into a creamy and smooth consistency.
(I used a food processor because my blender isn't that great.)
Store in the fridge.
Lightly spread on non dairy buttered toast and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!