Sunday 7 May 2017

Vegan Products - May 2017

Here's some vegan items I've found recently...

I had never seen this flavour of La Croix water before: Blackberry Cucumber - very refreshing!


Califia Almond Creamer I found, I think at Publix. Unsweetened was fine but the Hazelnut was super sweet, way too sweet for me.


Winn-Dixie does their own brand of nut milks!


Found these Whoopie Pies at Native Sun, so delicious! I ate them straight from the freezer.


Field Day Organic Pasta Sauce was on speicial at Native Sun, was pretty deceent.


Victoria Vegan Alfreddo Sauce was on sale for half price at Winn-Dixie . It has a sour flavor to it but was quite nice when you add mushrooms or other vegan cheese.


Finally got around to trying the two new Ben & Jerry's flavors. The Cherry Garcia I think was the only one that was totally gluten free but it was the best anyway! They were both really good though. Sadly just found out that Ben & Jerry's is now owned by Unilever though so no more for me :(



Cannot recommend this Little Northern Bakehouse bread highly enough. I bought it from Fresh Jax and even though it was frozen, once reheated in the microwave it tastes like real fresh bread. It was so amazing. I had to stop myself eating the entire loaf in one day.


Bought these curry spices from Fresh Jax. You add 1/4 cup of spices to a can of coconut milk and heat through for 15 minutes and then add your veggies. It was decent for an instant curry.


Bought this Daiya Caesar Dressing from a discount store just to try and it was pretty good.
Made a proper vegan caesar salad to got with it ;)



Got these Enjoy Life chocolate cookie bars from the discount store too. They tasted nice but are dry and crumbly.

Found these Sweetie Pie dried fuit & vegetable snacks for toddlers ar the discount store. They are a French company and all natural, no added ingredients.


I can't remember where I bought this Theo Salted Almond Dark Chocolate but it was pretty good.


Found these Yves snacks at Walmart. They are both GF and vegan. I was really impressed with them, especially the falafel bites. I felt like they were better than homemade!



Saw this range of Pixie*Mood vegan leather bags in a Edge City at Five Points in Riverside



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!