Tuesday 30 May 2017

DIY Beach Hair Spray

Recently got the chop and needed something to aid my natural curl. My first attempt is this spray based on a recipe from Wellness Mama. I found the Himalayan salt didn't melt into the mixture so next time I'll use kosher salt or leave it out completely. It doe make your hair a bit dry and slightly crunchy so I also used a little bit of Pureology Smooth Perfection serum to define the waves and lose the frizz.I'll try a different recipe next when I run out to see the difference.You'll need a spray bottle that holds around 10oz. Bottle from SKS Bottle Packaging Inc.



DIY Beach Hair Spray

Ingredients 

1 cup of distilled water
2 tablespoons epsom salts
1/2 tsp Himalayan or Sea Salt (optional but adds stiffness)
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
2 drops of jojoba or almond oil (or conditioner)
5 drops essential oil (I used tea tree essential oil)


Method

Heat the distilled water and add the epsom salts & sea salt (optional), until salts have dissolved completely.
Add in aloe vera gel and oils and mix well.
Allow mixture to cool before adding it to your spray bottle.
Shake before each use.
Should last up to 4 months.









1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing piece of content, loved reading it till rest. hauteher for girls only

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!