Saturday 23 July 2016

Pimientos de Padron (Roasted Peppers)

This was dish from my Vegan Tapas Night! SOOO easy! I ended up used mini sweet peppers because I couldn't find the Spanish ones. Recipe from Martha Stewart.


Pimientos de Padron (Roasted Peppers)

Ingredients

2 tablespoons olive oil
Olive Oil Extra Virgin
12 ounces Padron or shishito peppers (I used mini sweet peppers)
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt, preferably Maldon


Method

I sliced my peppers in half and removed the seeds.
Heat olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet until almost smoking.
Add peppers and cook, stirring, until blistered, about 1 minute. It took me longer than this but you can tell when they are ready.
Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with salt; serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!