Sunday 7 February 2016

Super Bowl 50!

Do I care about American football? Not in the slightest - even though the half time show can be mildly entertaining but I do love ANY excuse to make a whole lot of delicious vegan yums and share them with my friends and family! I also enjoy having lots of yummy leftovers to feed me during the week so I make more than I'll need.

Here's what our Super Bowl Sunday looked like...vegan food wise of course ;)

Easy Jalapeno Poppers
Served with vegan ranch (some times I make my own, sometimes I use Follow Your Heart brand)


Buffalo Tofu Bites
Served with vegan ranch or blue cheese dressing (make your own or I use Follow Your Heart Brand)


Avocado Fries with Chipotle Mayo
You can make your own Chipotle Mayo or use Follow Your Heart or Hampton Creek brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!