Monday 11 January 2016

A DIY Vegan Baby Shower

At 34 weeks along I had my vegan baby shower! I just organised it myself since most of my friends and family live in another country. Everything was also gluten free except the sandwiches (just because of the bread). The brownies, strawberries, drinks and cutting of the cheesecakes I did the day before then made the sandwiches and muffins on the day to keep them fresh :)

I hired out a coffee/book shop in Ogden, Utah called the Wisebird Bookery which was super cute and didn't charge much. People were able to get tea and coffee from the staff and I supplied everything else.







I did all the food myself. I bought the cheesecakes because my attempts had been an utter fail! I was only hosting around 20 people so I didn't need a lot of food.




Chocolate Covered Strawberries
(just melt the chocolate over a double broiler & dip strawberries then leave to cool in refrigerator on wax paper)

Raspberry & Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins

Daiya Cheesecake - New York, Strawberry, Key Lime Pie 
(I just chopped them into small squares and used a small scone cutter to get the round ones)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!