Thursday 3 December 2015

Vegan Items - December 2015

Here's some vegan items that I've newly discovered, probably some old but I don't get out much so...
Everything I post is vegan and gluten free - I also never buy products that contain unsustainable palm oil.

To start us of in the Holiday spirit here is Sjaak's Vegan Snowman which are snowman shaped chocolates filled with crunchy peanut butter filling. SO delicious I ate them all before I could get any photos...sorry! I got these at the Natural Candy Store. Great range on their online store of vegan Christmas candy!


I found these Daiya vegan mac n' cheeses in Harmon's Grocery and I think they are pretty good for a 10 minute packet mix! This picture is slightly false representation because I've actually not tried the Alfredo one yet. I bought it but so far have only tried the Cheddar (pictured on the right) and the Cheddar with vegetables.


Daiya again with some Jalapeno Havarti Style vegan cheese that I found at Good Earth Natural Foods. I really liked this and it was exceptionally good on Mary's Gone Crackers Garlic and Onion Thins.


I am super addicted to these Coconut Bliss Salted Caramel in Chocolate ice-creams I found at Good Earth Natural Foods, I have only seen the one flavor (the other is Almond) but they are so decadent. I hate that there are only 3 in the pack but anyway Remind me of a less intense Magnum Ego.



I bought these Dandies Pumpkin Marshmallows because it was the only flavor the Natural Candy Store had in stock but I have to say I really enjoyed them, they turned my cocoa into pumpkin spice cocoa - delicious!!


I bought this Eli's Big Dream Bar, by Sjaak's (similar to Snickers) Natural Candy Store to try and it was so amazing, I was sad I had bought only one. I can't wait to try the other flavors. After discovering GoMax bars use unsustainable palm oil I thought my chocolate bar days were over but my faith has been restored!


The lovely people at Naked Nutrition sent me these samples of their vegan protein powder and I really liked them, I would love to try the peanut butter one! Here's my post on the smoothies I made with them.


I am so in love with Organicville's BBQ Sauce - totally organic and vegan. I had tried Annie's and didn't not like it but this is my BBQ sauce for life! So good! Just found it in my local supermarket.


I recently discovered Enjoy Life's Soft Baked Cookies - O.M.G! So amazing! I contacted them and confirmed that they use vegan sugar in their products. I've only had the Snickerdoodle (which was like a mini donut) and the Double Chocolate but I could love to try the others. In fact they have a large selection of  soft and hard cookies that I never new about! Just found them at my local supermarket.


I found this Amy's Indian Vegetable Korma at my local supermarket and although it wasn't marked "vegan" I checked the ingredients three times and couldn't find anything suspicious. It was ok, kind of an average microwave meal but good for last minute lunch or dinner emergencies!


I discovered these Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers at Good Earth Natural Foods and I have long loved the kale burgers. These were pretty good  but had a more floury taste than the kale burgers and keep together better.



My BFF got me onto Earth Science Tea Tree & Lavender Natural Deodorant and I love it - have not had a stinky moment since I started using it! Most of their products are vegan, a couple contain beeswax.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!