Tuesday 17 November 2015

Naked Nutrition

The lovely people at Naked Nutrition sent me a free sample of some of their vegan protein powders to try! I used Naked Rice Protein Powder & Naked Pea Protein Powder but they also have a Naked Peanut Butter and Naked Choc Peanut Butter which also sound good!



Here is a recipe they sent me using the Naked Pea Protein Powder, I changed it a bit because it was a bit thick for me.


Secret Greens Pea Protein Shake

Ingredients

2 cups baby spinach (or other greens)
1 mango (if using frozen, thaw out first)
1 banana
2 cups non-dairy milk (I used flax)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Ice as needed


Method

Blitz everything in a blender until smooth and enjoy!


And this is a recipe I made up using the Naked Rice Protein Powder!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

Ingredients

1 banana
1 cup non-dairy milk (I used flax)
1 tbls agave syrup
2 tbls Peanut Butter
1 Tble cocoa powder


Method

Blitz everything in a blender until smooth and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!