Sunday 19 April 2015

Montezuma's Raw Salad

This house salad was always one of my favourites at a Mexican restaurant called Montezuma's. I love that it's all raw vegetables but still tastes amazeballs!


Montezuma's Raw Salad

Ingredients

Broccoli, broken into small florets
Cauliflower, broken into small florets
Carrot, diced or shredded
Green apple, diced
Cabbage, shredded
Vegan cheddar shreds (omit if being healthy)
Vegan French dressing (the clear kind, not American kind)
Red radishes, sliced (optional)


Method

Mix all salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss through dressing.
So easy!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for posting this. I hve been writing down the ingredients on a napkin and then losing it on the way home for years

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think I did the same thing! I finally just put it in my phone notes :)

      Delete

Feel free to message me!