Thursday 12 February 2015

New Vegan Items - February 2015

OK so maybe not "new" but newly discovered by me anyway!

The Mountain Town Olive Oil Company is amazing! Their infused oils and vinegars are seriously equisite! I'm totally addicted to their Traditional 18yr Balsamic Vinegar (seriously I put this on everything) and the California Garlic Olive oil.


My brother and sister in law got me an amazing Tarte Amazonian Clay gift pack for my birthday and I have to say I am loving the Maracuja Oil. I'm using every night on my face and I really have noticed a difference in the quality of my skin.


We all know and love Justin's vegan peanut butter cups but I recently discovered their version of Nutella in Target. Totally vegan and gluten free! Loving it, but having to hide it from the family.


If you haven't tried Hampton Creek vegan mayonnaise range then go right this minute and buy some!! 
I'm currently addicted to the Chipotle Mayonnaise which I also found at Target!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!