Saturday 30 August 2014

Park City, Utah

I've been to Park City several times and it changes with every season. Although I never ski and it is first and foremost a ski resort town, it is also filled with beautiful scenery, quaint shops, a gorgeous main street and adorable coloured houses. It's just a nice place to visit. Also the home of the Sundance Film Festival (don't let the name fool you, all the films are shown in Park City).



501 on Main is where I usually go to eat because I know they have a couple of vegan/gluten free options. And gluten free beer options - very important!
This is the Tomato Basil Bisque with gluten free toast (also vegan).
I've had the vegan chilli before as well...delicious!


Went in December 2015 and their vegan menu had increased! Yes that's still a side of Tomato Basil Bisque cause it's so good!



I love Rootd home wares which always has the neatest stuff. I love that most of the stuff they have is made locally and definitely nothing made in China.
I love these stone coasters I got made by a local artist.



I love The Mountain Town Olive Oil Company - they have the most amazing flavoured and aged balsamic vinegar and flavoured olive oils. And you can taste every single one! My favourite is the 15 year aged balsamic and the Peach Balsamic.





Famous graffiti artist Banksy left his mark in a little side nook off Main Street. 




In the off season you can take a 40 minute ski lift ride :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!