Sunday 2 February 2014

A Vegan Make Up Tutorial

Welcome to my first video!

I've had a few friends ask me how I do my make up, I'm not sure why, I don't think it looks particularly special but here it is...a vegan make up tutorial! Not so different from a regular make up tutorial but except for the vegan products. This type of make up would normally take me around 15-20 mins. After watching myself I now know why men always think we look silly while putting on mascara ;)
I hope you find it informative or at least enjoy seeing me bare faced - I know I did not enjoy that part LOL!



Products use;
Adorn Primer
DermaE BB Cream (tinted)
Paula's Choice Concealer - Soft Neutral
Inika Mineral Foundation - Unity 03
Inika Mineral Bronzer - Sunloving 03
e.l.f. HD Blush - Superstar
e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
Tarte Amazonian Clay Modern Eyes - Black Eyeliner
Tarte Amazonian Clay Gifted Black Mascara
e.l.f. Lip stain - Crimson Crush
Manic Panic Lipstick - Vampire Kiss

2 comments:

  1. Its was beast article and nice video for planning Vegan Make Up ,i like it because we want the beast products get free

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this video tutorial, I like it and it is very useful.
    wedding makeup artist philippines

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!