Monday 16 December 2013

Vegas Yums 2013

To me Vegas is all about food because it has two of my favourite restaurants ;)

My absolutely favourite place is Pura Vida. Chef Mayra creates these amazing Latin fusion inventions that are to die for! Everything on the menu is vegan and there are gluten free options. She makes everything from scratch, so be prepared to wait a little while around 20+ minutes - totally worth the wait though!!

Chilli Cheesy Potatoes (gluten free)


 The Latin-tude Wrap (gluten free)


The "Tuna" Melt (gluten free)...seriously to die for!!
                                  

OMGsogoodIwannadie!!!


Another place I LOVE is Komol Thai which has a huge vegan selection including vegan/gluten free fake meats!

Tom-Kha Soup with mushrooms and fake fish

Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls

Fried Tofu

Vegetable Massaman

Chilli Mint Stir Fry (very garlicy) 

Other great Vegas vegan eats include;

The Wynn Hotel - Steve Wynn is a vegan so all his restaurants/cafes have an allergen menu that you can ask for separately that has vegan/gluten free etc. Obviously being the Wynn Hotel it's a bit pricey :)

Ichiban Sushi @ Bally is out of the way so it's not too busy and super cheap. I think I paid around $5 for my 8 pieces of avocado sushi and the green tea was free. That is super cheap for the Strip!

I was told that the Beaumont Bakery at Buffalo & Lakemead did gluten free but I never made it there so not sure if it's vegan as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!