Wednesday 18 December 2013

City Cakes & Cafe

My husband surprised me for my birthday by taking me to a vegan bakery I didn't even know existed!!
He had ordered me a gluten free chocolate cake from City Cakes & Cafe in Salt lake City, Utah which is 100% vegan but when I got there they had SO much more! Gluten free bakery treats and bread!!! I got a loaf of bread which was delicious, a chocolate peanut slice (similar to Reeses but with cake) and a donut with chocolate icing that I'm still thinking about...it was amazing!!
Can't wait to go back again!!



With a glad of vegan Australian Shiraz...Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!! Yum!


Other treats from City Cakes & Cafe...

NYE Cookies

Bird's Nest Cupcakes for Easter...

Delicious soup of the day, AMAZING doughnuts and my staple order of bread and cashew cheese sauce...


Surprise! More cashew cheese sauce - actually have discovered that you can just eat it with a spoon and pretend it's soup ;)
The zuchinni bread is AMAZEBALLS!



Cinnamon Roll!


Our daughter's birthday cake... 

And they deliver in SLC...

Halloween Treats

Try story...



Delicious chocolate doughnut birthday cake ordered by my awesome husband!


Gingerbread man and orange poppyseed cupcake given to me by a colleague.


Delicious lemon birthday cake given to me by my work colleagues.


Amazing BBQ Jackfruit "Sloppy Joe...


Gorgeous Sugar Cookies


An AMAZING Choc Mint Brownie


Delicious Lentil Soup


Delicious cashew cheese and pepper cream cheese.


The GF Strawberry Parfait was SO AMAZING!!


GF vegan cupcakes :)


GF Vegan Parfait!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!