Saturday 9 November 2013

Instant Garlic & Green Onion Noodles

I love Thai instant rice noodle soup packets but in the USA they aren't vegan due to the sugar so I decided to make my own! You have it plain or add vegetables! I love mushrooms & baby spinach!
This is a fantastic hangover cure - especially if you add some chilli flakes!


Instant Garlic & Green Onion Noodles
(serves 2)

Ingredients

4 cups water
1-2 cups thick rice noodles (broken up into pieces)
2 tsp vegetable stock (I used Vegeta brand of dry stock from the international food market)
4 tsp Onion powder
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp vegan sugar
1 tsp chilli oil or flakes
1 Tbls dried or fresh green onions, sliced


Method

Add all ingredients to a saucepan and boil for 3-5 minutes or until rice noodles are cooked and any vegetables are heated through.
Serve with the water as a soup or drain if you just want the noodles.




These noodles are great because they curl up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!