Tuesday 12 March 2013

A Week in Perth

Sorry for the neglect but I've been in Perth on vacation - yay!
Here was the vegan taste that my Perth has to offer...


Fremantle Chocolate's Dark Chocolate Chips were the creamiest dark chocolate I think I've ever had...




Paws Vegan Cafe in Perth CBD had plenty of choice for gluten free too...


Raw Pizza
 
Raw Mixed Salad 


Lovely Soy & Agave Stir-Fry we made...


Vegan margarine brand that my friend used...



Lunch at Rottnest Hotel, Rottnest Island

 
Fennel & Pear Salad which I will try and copy :)





Dinner at Zapatas, Fremantle...Soft Tacos



Brunch at Swan Valley Cafe - an amazingly beautiful vegetarian cafe.





This was the Big Breakfast...




And the Buckwheat Pancakes...




Scrambled "Eggs" we made for brekkie one morning...



Thai Vegan Cuisine stall in the Fremantle Markets...stuffed tofu, yummy!










2 comments:

  1. whats the saouce with tacos? :)
    all that food looks amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not 100% sure what it's called but it was a spicy green sauce...I think like a jalapeno sauce. SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!