Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tofu & Carrot with Fish Paste

I had some vegan fish paste that I wanted to use up and I came across this recipe from Lily's Best Blogspot. I changed it a bit but the result was actually very yummy. I was eating it hot and cold.




Tofu & Carrot with Fish Paste

Ingredients 
1 box Silken/Soft Tofu (I used firm and crumbled it)
1 Tbls Vegan Fish Paste
3 carrots, grated
1/2 pack bean sprouts
1 Tbls vegan fish sauce (you could use soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos instead)
White ground pepper
Sesame oil
Chopped spring onions

 
Method 
In a large bowl, put the silken/soft tofu and the fish paste and mash the two together until they are combined.  
Mix through carrot and spring oniongs.
Transfer contents into a frying pan with some seaseme oil on medium-high for about 10mins.  
Drizzle with fish sauce, white ground pepper and sesame oil and stir through bean sprouts.
Once heated through remove from heat and serve with rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!