Tuesday 13 March 2012

Choices Gluten Free Bakery

I thought I'd take a minute to mention Choices Gluten Free Bakery in Sydney.
They make a wide range of gluten free bakery products and most are also vegan! Yay!
Think gluten free AND vegan; finger buns, hot cross buns, garlic bread, English muffins, baguettes, pizza bases, apple crumble & pie, English muffins, bagels + breads... oh my!
Located in Bella Vista, Turramurra, MonaVale and Bondi Junction - they also have an online store with delivery (I got a whole box of stuff for $5 delivery). You can even search via certain criteria so you know everything you have is dairy free! Just a note: there's no "vegan" tag so the items might still contain gelatine or meat. All ingredients are listed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!