Sunday 19 February 2012

Stella McCartney Perfume

I recently discovered Stella McCartney perfumes are 100% vegan and cruelty free. Needless to say I went on a rampage and bought as many as I could find...


"Nude"

Top Note: Grapefruit, Moroccan Rose
Middle Note: Peony, Pink Pepper
Base Note: Vanilla, Musks, Woodsy Notes, Ambergris


"Stella"
(this one is growing on me, it's very floral but strong. Similar to Kate Spade's Beauty)

Notes Top Note: Essence Of Rose, Peony Blossom, Essence Of, Mandarin Orange
Middle Note: Absolute Of Rose, Woody Ambers
Base Note: Woody Ambers



"Sheer Stella"
(my favourite because I love rose)

Top Notes: Peony, Pink pepper, Freesia, Raspberry
Middle Notes: White rose
Base Notes: White musk



"Stella In Two: Amber"

This solid perfume is lovely, rich amber. Not a big fan of solid perfume though so I wish it was available in a spray.

Note: a follower did tell me recently that they thought Stella's parent company still tests the products on animals but I have been assured by Stella that it doesn't. It's all you can do unless you want to walk into the factories yourself. I have to believe what manufacturers tell me unless there is proof otherwise. As a strict vegan with her life and fashion designs I'd be surprised if Stella McNartney would allow it.


2 comments:

  1. ..."stella" today get by my mum...

    ...oh my good, i love it, i love it, love it, love it...

    vegan love&peace from austria to australia , miss viwi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!