Thursday 15 September 2011

Appetite for Reduction

I just bought Appetite for Reduction by Isa Chandra Moskowitz (author of Veganomicon or Vegan With a Vengence). They are all very low in fat, sugar and salt.


2nd Avenue Vegetable Korma

This was yummy but much milder flavour than my usual curries.





Pasta e Faioli with Spinach (I used backbean pasta)

This was a tasty and healthy pasta sauce base. My pasta wasn't very tasty though :(




Tamarind BBQ Tempeh & Sweet Potato (served with Polenta Stuffing)

I served this with spinach. The tempeh & sweet potato (I used purple sweet potato) mix was delicious! BBQ flavour, would be nice on a wrap!




Chickpea Piccata with Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes

This was really tasty!



Cabbage & Pea Curry

This was really yummy. Simple flavours but it really worked. Definitely would make this again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing information about food blogs. I like your post. Now visit on www.ramonascuisine.com. If you want delicious recipes.

    chicken breast recipes

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to message me!