Monday 8 August 2011

Veganomicon

I've finally got a copy of Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero which I had heard so much about. I already own Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World & Vegan With A Vengenace (which I use all the time) and am also awaiting my copy of Appetite for Reduction.

These are pictures of some of the recipes from Veganonicon I tried so far and I will keep adding.

Cheaters Baked Beans with Smokey Grilled Tempeh
(Boyf much prefered this Tempeh Bacon to the previous one I had inflicted on him)




Leek & Bean Cassoulet
This recipe is supposed to include a bread "biscuit" layer on top before it goes into the oven but we just crumbled toast into it. It tasted yummy, hearty and healthy! (sorry about the side photo - thanks again Blogspot!)



Grilled Tortillas - Sweet Potato & Black Bean
These were really yummy. I added vegan cheese to the mix as well. It's nice served with relish, salsa or chutney. I used Mission White Corn Tortillas which are gluten free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!