Wednesday 3 August 2011

Vegan Perfume Review

I love being a vegan and I found the food thing pretty easy.
The cosmetic thing not so easy, in particular, perfume.

I was a bit of a perfume junkie before I turned vegan so I've had to source them from all over. My website gives an unbias list of places that sell them but for my tastes personally, here's my top pick of vegan perfume;

1. L'Occitane - Cherry Blossom
A pretty sweet day time fragrance.

2. Ecco Bella - Bourbon Vanilla
A heady vanillary night fragrance.
They have a "vegan" section.

3. Pacifica - Tahitian Gardenia
A fresh floral fragrance. The frangipani takes me back to my childhood.
Pacifica have so many fragrances to choose from and new ones all the time. I wish I could get my hands on the coconut one!

4. Lush - Imogen Rose
I always loved rose and this is a good one. Pacifica has two rose scents also.

5. Pacifica - Tuscan Blood Orange
This is a beautiful fresh citrus fragrance.

6. Pacifica - Perisan Rose
A really sublte rose scent. I wear it almost everyday at work.



Ones I didn't like;
1. Lavanilla - Coconut Vanilla
I LOVE coconut so I was hoping for this to be better but it's closest I found so far. I definately love their deodorant.
All their perfumes are vanilla based.

2. Pacifica - Brazilian Mango Grapefruit
This was sickly sweet and spelt like a popcicle.

3. Pacifica - Mexican Cocoa
I hoped it would smell like Cocoa Butter but it spelt like spicy chocolate - although that sounds nice I found it was too sickly to wear.

4. Ecco Bella  - Ambrosia
This is their only other vegan perfume but it's a bit heavy on the lavendar for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!