Wednesday 3 August 2011

Family Gathering

My gorgeous brother was visiting from London and we had the whole family clan over at our place. Generally we told people to bring a plate of something but I think what I made would have fed everyone (17ppl). Sorry I forget to take pictures sometimes.

My dad brought a bottle of red and white wine that he found especially for us. He said he new it was vegan because it didn't mention egg/fish/dairy processing on the back. Aw, I've taught him well!


Nibbles;

Black Olive Tapenade


Roast Capsicum Hummus


Guacamole




Finger Food;

Faux Meat Sausage Rolls



Risotto Balls with salsa



Sushi 
Fillings;
Cucumber (peeled and sliced longways)
Avocado (sliced)
Teriyaki tofu strips




Sweets;

Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Slice

Fruit Platter

Sliced rock melon, honey dew melon, watermelon, kiwi fruit and strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to message me!